Mobile Enterprise Weblog has a post by Michael Sampson on “The 7 Pillars of IT-Enabled Team Productivity” built around “enabling employees to access team data, people and applications from any physical location is one important aspect of an overall collaboration environment.” The 7 pillars:
1. Shared Access to Team Data
2. Location-Independent Access to Team Data, People and Applications
3. Real-Time Joint Editing and Review
4. Coordinate Schedules with Team Aware Scheduling Software
5. Build Social Engagement through Presence, Blogs and IM.
6. Enterprise Action Management.
7. Broaden the Network through Automatic Discovery Services