This week’s links:
- Entrepreneurship Special Report: from The Economist. “Despite the downturn, entrepreneurs are enjoying a renaissance the world over.”
- How to be a (Software) Program Manager: by Joel Spolsky. “A good program manager combines an engineer’s approach to designing technology with a politician’s ability to build consensus and bring people together.”
- The Rise of the Social Nervous System: by Joshua-Michele Ross in Forbes. “As ever more people get connected, we see an acceleration in the way the Internet is used to coordinate action and render services from human input. We are witnessing the rise of a social nervous system.”
- Counting People Visiting Websites: from Technology Review. A simple problem, seemingly?!
- MEX Manifesto 2009: To challenge the industry on the key mobile user experience issues for the next 12 months.
- Monetising Social Networks: by Bill Gurley. Learnings from Tencent in China.