This week’s links:
- How the Web Changed the Economics of News: by Paul Bradshaw
- The Impending Demise of the University: by Don Tapscott. “The old-style lecture, with the professor standing at the podium in front of a large group of students, is still a fixture of university life on many campuses. It’s a model that is teacher-focused, one-way, one-size-fits-all and the student is isolated in the learning process. Yet the students, who have grown up in an interactive digital world, learn differently.”
- The New New Economy: from Wired. “The next new economy, the one rising from the ashes of this latest meltdown, will favor the small.”
- Dotcoms are back (in India): from Business World.
- The Global Food Crisis: from National Geographic on “the end of plenty.”