This week’s links:
- On Cisco: from The Economist. “[Mr. Chambers] wants Cisco to become the main supplier of the essential elements of an increasingly connected economy, and to be a shining corporate example of how to use them. It should provide not only the tools of the company of the future, but also its organisational model.”
- 1o Characteristics of Great Companies: by Fred Wilson.
- The Power of Reading: from The New York Times. On Selecting books to read for students.
- Business Books for Kids of All Ages: from the 800 CEO Read Blog. “Whether it’s time to reevaluate, rejuvenate, or simply escape the demands of our busy lives, we recommend returning to the stories and lessons that were most impressive to us as children. The truths you’ll find there are timeless.”
- OurTube: from Technology Review. “‘Open video’ could beget the next great wave in Web innovation–if it gets off the ground.”