This week’s links:
- Mary Meeker’s 10 questions that every Internet entrepreneur should answer
- The entrepreneur’s greatest enemy: by Matt McCall. “Anxiety and fear are the greatest enemies of the entrepreneur.”
- strategy+business: 50 classic management articles from 15 years
- TB in India: from New Yorker. “Is it possible to save the millions of people who die from TB?”
- India’s 2G Spectrum Scam: All the links in one place, via Medianama.
- An empress of India in new clothes: by John MacLithon. “The tragedy of India is that it was colonised for too long. And unlike China, it always looks to the West for a solution to its problems. Sonia Gandhi, whatever her qualities, is just an incarnation of that hangover, an empress of India in new clothes.”