This week’s links:
- 10 Asian Tech companies beating American ones: from Business Insider.
- Why Cities Keep Growing, Corporations and People Always Die, and Life Gets Faster: from Edge. A conversation with Geoffrey West.” The question is, as a scientist, can we take these ideas and do what we did in biology, at least based on networks and other ideas, and put this into a quantitative, mathematizable, predictive theory, so that we can understand the birth and death of companies, how that stimulates the economy?”
- The 10X revenue club: by Bill Gurley. “All revenues are not created equal.”
- Egypt: Not just the Facebook Revolution: from Business Week.”Egypt’s largest independent newspaper, Al-Masry Al-Youm, is showing Egyptians what a free press looks like. More than social media, that may be the key to the nation’s future.”
- The 100Most Creative People in Business: from Fast Company.