BBC World Service via Internet Radio

February 17th, 2012 · 6 Comments

One of the services I find myself using a lot on the 3G activated phone now is the audio version of BBC World Service. (I guess given that it is audio, it would probably work quite well on 2.5G also.) I grew up listening to a lot of BBC, and listening once again to the headlines in the same sort of familiar voices feels good.

This made me wonder why there aren’t more Indian Internet radio stations – other than some of the FM ones who rebroadcast over the Internet. I am quite sure there is an opportunity to create different kinds of talk radio, perhaps along the lines of NPR in the US which can lead to some serious discussion.

• 1 Vijay Basrur // Feb 17, 2012 at 9:46 am

Hi Rajesh, Can you share the app URL or the radio station URL? It will be helpful. Thanks

• 2 Agen Domino // Oct 7, 2017 at 7:28 am

123

• 3 POKER ONLINE // Oct 22, 2017 at 9:28 pm

Nice post i like it so much.I am very pleased to see your website which have rich information.

• 4 sotera anderson lawyer // Dec 2, 2019 at 7:24 pm

What a magnificent Evergreen State age I truly have experience and also expected me I really have been locating for this relative kind of post for past regularly as well as adding just occasionally found this. a few many thanks halfway suitable furthermore as will scrounge around for lots of short articles from you.

• 5 The Law Office // Dec 7, 2019 at 5:02 pm

Picking a blog website name can be attempting once in a while, particularly when the details explicit specialized is extremely high in contenders just as likewise there isn’t any kind of type of uncommon blog page names offered. Certainly, do not obtain wore out due to how my quick evaluation will positively assist you to pick an extraordinary blog website name. Your space needs to be easy to keep in mind, this guides your internet site visitors to keep in mind the name along with to see back later on for an amazing arrangement considerably much more fascinating posts.

• 6 Visit us // Dec 10, 2019 at 1:07 pm

This first-class with your post transcends which I can approve you’re an ace for this problem. Remarkable together with you are agreeing to enable me to take you are the present organization to maintain altered by using looking like a brief evaluation. A wealth of many thanks a massive sum, a lot of regardless of you have to occur the interesting surface area the work.