Blog Past: Bali Vacation

July 29th, 2012 · 7 Comments

From the last part of my Bali vacation series  of a year ago:

For me, Bali was a good break with family. This year, we split our summer vacation into two – Bali for 5 days, and then Binsar in Uttarakhand for 4 days. It is faster to reach Bali from Mumbai then Binsar!

For me, the vacations are the one time in the year I get extended time with Abhishek. And each year, I can see his growing independence. Being a single child, it does get a bit lonely at times when we travel. But he is good at creating props from trains and other toys to create his own imaginary worlds. This time around, there was plenty of CricketAttax we played. Add to that his beyblades and TV. We watched Cars 2 (freshly acquired DVD).

I too got my own time to think and look ahead. Vacations slow down the pace of life. No meetings to worry about. A completely different context. And long stretches of contiguous time. This vacation, the thinking was less on work and more on what we need to do to change India’s political and policy future. The Mumbai blasts were yet another rude awakening. We have to change people’s minds in India and transform the country. How to accomplish this was what I spent time thinking on the beach in Bali.

• 1 digital marketing India // Jul 29, 2012 at 7:08 pm

Nice Post…

• 2 Agen Domino // Oct 6, 2017 at 10:31 am

pepek

• 3 hole io // Jul 12, 2019 at 7:15 am

I’m planning a family vacation in Bali, do you have any helpful advice for me?

• 4 HOW TO GET QUICK YAHOO LIVE CHAT SUPPORT // Sep 13, 2019 at 12:09 pm

If you are facing difficulties and issues while accessing your yahoo account, then what are you waiting for immediately contact yahoo help-desk and yahoo live chat support team of experts who offer best and most reliable yahoo customer service. We offer solution through the advanced tricks and techniques to every individual facing difficulty with their yahoo account. You will not b able to fix your yahoo technical problem until you don’t know about the issues you are facing. You can freely contact us for instant yahoo live chat support and make your e mail work hassle free.

• 5 families bankruptcy attorney // Oct 1, 2019 at 7:29 pm

Considering any type of kind of sort of type of blog page internet site will entirely make a few individuals simply select to build up a bunch an extraordinary plan consisted of. I did thus a fantastic that I was involving supports along with also distinct various things in. The application might be joined at one’s expense, in any case, it’s incredible. I simply every so often sends out incredible plans of individuals.

• 6 GET SOLUTIONS FOR GLITCHES IN YAHOO MAIL THROUGH YAHOO LIVE CHAT // Oct 7, 2019 at 12:31 pm

There are many more queries and issues that do pop up in Yahoo account. Each and every technical issue or hindrance gets eliminated significantly directly by experts of Yahoo. All you need to do is to seek for Yahoo live chat support . Once, you get in touch with the experts, you would always be provided properly with proper assistance and help. The services of Yahoo are amazing as the experts and technicians are present at your service

• 7 GET SOLUTIONS FOR YAHOO BUGS THROUGH YAHOO LIVE CHAT // Oct 9, 2019 at 12:31 pm

There are many more queries and issues that do pop up in Yahoo account. Each and every technical issue or hindrance gets eliminated significantly directly by experts of Yahoo. All you need to do is to seek for INSTANT Yahoo mail live chat support. Once, you get in touch with the experts, you would always be provided properly with proper assistance and help. The services of Yahoo are amazing as the experts and technicians are present at your service