Friends of BJP: The Road Ahead: My Answers
Here are my answers to the three questions I had asked last Friday.
1. What are the 2-3 big issues that will present the most challenges and opportunities for India?
- Quality Education
- Jobs Creation
- Urbanisation (moving India’s rural people to livable new cities)
2. Which ideas/issues would resonate most with the youth in this decade — those issues which will fire them up to actively work towards their own and India’s development?
- Building a Better India – with pride in our culture and power in our actions
- Getting youth to be participative in local governance issues
3. Which matters should we focus on in the next 10 years? These should be achievable and must be important for India’s development.
- Urban and Rural Infrastructure
- Creating Opportunities for people
- Eliminating Corruption from the highest levels of India’s government
- Creating an open, transparent real-time government