This week’s links:
- Mobile OS usage around the world: from Royal Pingdom. A split verdict!
- Why Algorithm and Crowd are not good enough: by Rand Fishkin.
- Economist’s List of Best Books for 2010
- McKinsey report on the world’s Schools: “Systems with similar education spending have widely varying levels of performance…. a few rays of hope penetrate this bleak landscape.”
- The challenges before a rising Asia: by Ranil Wickremesinghe of Sri Lanka in The Hindu. “The time has come for Asian leaders to capitalise on the shift in global political power that accompanies the ongoing shift in global economic power so as to wrest control of the future.”