IMC Conference Talk
I will be speaking and then be on a panel at the Indian Merchants Chambers’ IT Conference “Fostering Inclusive Growth through IT” on March 11 (Fri) at their Churchgate, Mumbai office.
I am part of the second session on “Affordable Technologies for Inclusive Growth and the Digital Inclusion.”
Some themese I will touch upon during my talk:
- broadband infrastructure across the country (wireline and wireless)
- open-source software use
- cloud computing with thin clients / network computers, and SaaS
- integration with mobile phones (apps)
- govt as platform (make APIs available for govt data; publish govt data as XML)
- all citizen services to be web-enabled and mobile-enabled, with sms/email integration
- local content creation
- education and healthcare as anchor services over the network
Any other suggestions?