Smart Mobs points to a post by Michael Gartenberg about , which “will fulfill one of the original promises of the Internet – The ability to freely interact with your friends and family to chat, share information, photos and files. Doing this over the Internet can be a complex task, imeem makes it easy.”
With a meem, you will be able to:
* Create a private group that represents all of the members of your family.
* Create a page for your favorite garage band, attaching music samples, photos, video, text and web links.
* Create a group that includes your stock broker, accountant and lawyer to share private documents concerning your estate.
* Create a group of friends and/or family in order to share photos without having to upload them to a remote server.
* Create a web log to chronicle your thoughts or experiences, easily attaching documents or media to support your log.