Top 10 Things wrong with Linux
Top 10 Things Wrong With Linux, Today by Adam Wiggins
Chief Software Architect, TrustCommerce:
1. No ‘best’ browser.
2. Prompting for a filesystem scan.
3. Printing needs to be easier to configure.
4. Make it easy for the user to find out how to do things.
5. Cleaner redraws.
6. Die stray processes, die!
7. Easy way of sharing files.
8. Sound support.
9. No common editor which supports “soft wrapping.”
10. No easy way to configure X – especially change resolution on the fly.