MocoNews.net quotes Ray De Ronzo, VP Biz Dev, Idetic:
10. Cable TV model does transfer to mobile
9. Live viewing experience trumps video clips
8. Prime time for Mobile TV is not prime timepeaks in our traffic are morning (drive time comut), afternoon and then evening peak.
7. Mobile TV snackers shape the market
6. Wireless networks dont implodejust ask the Pope . But that rule was just broken with the Micahel Jackson trial and this was our highest traffic ever. We were seeing 1800 simulataneous session at a time with this case..
5. Brands attract subscribers but programming drives viewing (Comcast has jut licensed one of the mobile video channels on MobiTV, to transmit it to its terrestrial broadband subscribers..the first such effort Im aware of.)
4. Easy content discovery my phone is my TV remote control
3. Mobile TV not just a 3G service
2. Package, bundle, up-sell, cross-sell
1. Its live TVonly smaller