Mobile Enterprise Weblog (Daniel Taylor) has an excellent Q&A addressing the following questions:
* Is the market for mobile e-mail over-inflated and over-invested?
* What are the demographics of enterprise mobility?
* If the market is so nascent, will larger players like Microsoft and Nokia ultimately supplant RIM?
* Is there a future for a proprietary platform like BlackBerry?
* You mention a larger mobile enterprise solution what do you mean by that?
* Will the Treo beat out BlackBerry?
* Will Nokias acquisition of Intellisync cause a shakeout in the mobile e-mail marketplace? Which companies will go out of business?