– Be topical… write posts that need to be read right now.
– Learn enough to become the expert in your field.
– Be timeless… write posts that will be readable in a year.
– Be among the first with a great blog on your topic, then encourage others to
blog on the same topic.
– Share your expertise generously so people recognize it and depend on you.
– Write long, definitive posts
– Assume that every day is the beginning, because you always have new readers.
– Write about blogging.
– Digest the good ideas of other people, all day, every day.
– Write stuff that people want to read and share