This week’s links:
- Wall Street Journal Tech Innovation Awards: The winners.
- Scaling your management style: by Ed Sim. “Many founders will find that once they raise capital and hire more people, that their one room, one whiteboard open management style is hard to scale.”
- Why the revolution will not be tweeted: by Malcolm Gladwell. “Weak ties seldom lead to high-risk activism.”
- India’s surprising economic miracle: from The Economist. “There are two reasons why India will soon start to outpace China. One is demography…The second reason for optimism is India’s much-derided democracy.”
- A Few Home Truths for Indians: by Atanu Dey. “The Indian masses go about as placidly as cows (a large number of whom actually worship cows) being led to the slaughter house. And that’s as important a home truth as any that Indians need to learn.”