This week’s links:
- Letter to the Next Big Social Network: by Dave McClure, on how to take on Facebook.
- Are you a Pirate? by Michael Arrington. “If you haven’t started a company, really gambled your resume and your money and maybe even your marriage to just go crazy and try something on your own, you’re no pirate and you aren’t in the club.”
- Democracy in India: by Atanu Dey. “If the good and the competent fail to win in a democracy while the seriously depraved do so routinely, it is time to take a good hard look at how inadequately the idea of democracy has been implemented in India.”
- Two amazing graphics: The True Size of Africa, and the US Left-Right differences
- The US 2010 Elections: the story on how the Republicans fought back after their 2008 rout – from WSJ and NYT.