This week’s links:
- TIME Person of the Year 2010: Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook.
- The two-second advantage: An article on Vivek Ranadive of Tibco in Economic Times. “In the 21st century, a little bit of right information that you get a little bit beforehand is more valuable than all the information in the world six months after.”
- The M-commerce Challenge: from strategy+business. “As smartphones change shopping, retailers face a stark choice: Fall in behind their newly enabled consumers or fall behind altogether.” Also, see this article from the Wall Street Journal: Phone-Wielding Shoppers Strike Fear Into Retailers.
- India’s eGov Projects: from Dataquest. “Out of the 27 Mission Mode Projects, under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP), 14 MMPs have already started delivery of services while the remaining 13 MMPs are expected to begin services from 2014.”
- We need a Paradigm Shift regarding Dr Manmohan Singh: by Atanu Dey. “The paradigm shift India needs is from integritism to hypocritism.”