This week’s links:
- The Big Data era: from McKinsey Quarterly. “Radical customization, constant experimentation, and novel business models will be new hallmarks of competition as companies capture and analyze huge volumes of data.”
- Key 2012 IT Trends: from Gartner. “Virtualization, social media, energy are top issues IT will have to contend with.”
- Interview with Atanu Dey: by IndiaWires. In 3 parts.
- India’s Road to Fiscal Ruin: by Rajeev Mantri and Harsh Gupta in Mint. “The government’s bacchanalian populism has resulted in the destruction of public finances.”
- The 2012 US Elections: An excellent analysis and forecast by Nate Silver.