This week’s links:
- The rise and fall of personal computing: A fascinating graph from asymco.
- Making Customer Segmentation Deliver: from strategy+business. “As the ability to gather sophisticated data grows, here’s a four-step process for making segmentation drive improved performance.”
- Customers, Competition and Cost: A Knowledge@Wharton interview with Sam’s Club CEO Brian Cornell on the Essential ‘Cs’ of Leadership.
- India at 60: by Shankkar Aiyar. “The Republic has failed its people on both justice and equality, on delivering the basic standards of humanity.”
- The Future of Cars: from Technology Review. “Cars are soon going to be the new smart hubs of entertainment and utility.”