This week’s links:
- India’s Rural Innovations: Can They Scale? by Navi Radjao. Also see Atanu Dey’s comments.
- A Pricing Revolution Looms inOnline Advertising: from Business Week.
- Only Ten Years TooEarly: by Fred Wilson. A cautionary tale for entrepreneurs. “Beware of ‘way too early’. It hurts and it keeps hurting. Which is good. Because no pain, no gain. You learn best from your biggest mistakes.”
- 4G Reality Check: by Mark Lowenstein. “Success in 4G is not guaranteed by simply plotting the growth trajectory of today’s services. It will require thinking outside the box in terms of services, devices and pricing structures.” [Related: Why Korea isn’t rushing to 4G from Forbes]
- There’s no need to bat .900: by Will Price. “The best performers understand that failure is part of the game, that one should focus less on discrete events (single at-bats) and more on the process of performance (practice and routines), and that fear of failure can be paralyzing and self-fulfilling.”