It is the last week of 2008, and time for some re-runs. I re-started this as a daily blog in August, so there’s only five months of material to choose from – and it may seem quite recent. Here goes — a selection of what I think were some of the better blog posts that I wrote. I have categorised the blog posts into six themes: Mobile Value-Added Services and Data, Entrepreneurship, the Mumbai Terror Attacks, Reinventing Indian Politics, my Presentations, and a few Personal commentaries. Happy Holidays. I’ll be back with new posts starting Monday, January 5.
- India’s MVAS Industry Stats and Analysis: Breaking down the numbers that make up the billion-dollar consumer spend
- Next Mobile Opportunities: Why I believe SMS Subscriptions will be to the Mobile what the Search Box has been to the Internet
- From SMS Subscriptions to VAS Operator, and from VAS Operator to Mobile Computing Operator: how to build the next business models in the mobile data space
- Growing Mobile Data and VAS in India: the five things that are needed
- Why India needs VAS Operator (Light) Licencing: the way to grow off-deck VAS services in India
- 2009 India Mobility Trends: what to look forward