Favourite Websites

March 11th, 2010 · 7 Comments

One of the publications recently asked me for my five favourite websites. This is what I wrote and sent them.

My favourite sites represent my interests: technology, business and politics, books, India’s development, and India news.

Techmeme.com

This is an aggregator of the best of all the latest news, blogs and the buzz in the tech world. On a single page, I can see all that’s happening in the world of technology. I check a couple times daily. I wish something like this were available for Indian tech!

The Wall Street Journal and New York Times

I go to these sites for the global news coverage, technology reports and their op-eds. WSJ offers good tech insights, and also has very good centre-right leaning op-eds. They now also have an India start page. On the NYT site, I go on to the Books section, the Op-eds (somewhat centre-left views) and of course, the technology page. Much of my viewing of both these sites happens on the mobile.

Continued tomorrow.

• 1 kasi // Mar 11, 2010 at 5:23 pm

I have started reading Umair Haque and and Fred Wilson (avc.com) through your weekend reading list. Now i am a regular reader of these two sites.

Kasi
    P.S. Rajesh why are not taking care (deleting) unrelated auto generated comments??

• 2 Swaroop C H // Mar 11, 2010 at 6:14 pm

There *have* been attempts on a techmeme for India – http://www.indimeme.com

• 3 iptiam(iPad, Therefore I Am) // Mar 12, 2010 at 2:53 am

Aggregators have a terrific future, in this age of information overload. Techmeme is on the daily list of many, many people.

• 4 Assignment help UAE // Apr 8, 2019 at 11:23 am

Students can take assignment help instantly on when they need by 24*7 on Assignment help UAE from studentsassignmenthelp.com in the UAE. Here you can get unique and on-time delivery of your assignments under the guidance of experts.

• 5 homework help // Apr 25, 2019 at 12:20 pm

Hire professional experts of Ireland Assignment Help who are providing the best homework help services to the students. We have 3000+ well-qualified writers who are serving to students by its best writing services. Our assignment experts are online 24×7 for students help.

• 6 CHEAP TRANSLATION SERVICES SINGAPORE // Jun 7, 2019 at 5:16 pm

We offer CHEAP TRANSLATION SERVICES SINGAPORE to our clients. We offer Low-cost translation and high-quality translations go hand in hand with Singapore translators. Our translators are capable to handle any kind of language and provide very affordable services to our clients.

• 7 Technique Today // Jul 25, 2019 at 3:37 pm

Great blog post. I found some useful information in your blog. Thanks for sharing this unique post with us.