Following a tradition from 2008, in this last week of the year, I am giving links to what I think where some of my better posts. I have categorised them into five topics: Digital India, My Presentations, Entrepreneurship, Politics and Personal / General.
- A Perfect Storm for Mobile Operators: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5 (Dec 09)
- Broadband in India: Overview, Devices, Pipes, Services, Business Models, (Nov 09)
- Five Disruptions in India’s Mobile Industry: MNP, MVNO, 3G, Voice Competition, VAS Competition (Oct 09)
- India’s Mobile Market – Knowledge@Wharton discussion (Oct 09)
- Growing Mobile VAS in India: The Coming Mobile Data Revolution, An MVAS Agenda for India, The Big Opportunity, Data MVNO Opportunity, Data MVNO: The Disruptions (Aug 09)
- Ideas for New Mobile Operators: Overview, Idea 1: A flat-rate data plan for Rs 99 per month, Idea 2: Create an open VAS Platform with 60% revenue share to content and service providers, Idea 3: Open the user profile to service providers, Idea 4: Invertising for ads and marketing information from companies (Jul 09)
- State of the Internet in India: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4 (Jun 09)