This week’s links:
- The Case for Working with Your Hands: from The New York Times. “The trades suffer from low prestige, and I believe this is based on a simple mistake. Because the work is dirty, many people assume it is also stupid. This is not my experience.”
- Hacking Education: by Brad Burnham
- How India Voted: A special report in The Hindu.
- How Twitter Will Change the Way We Live: A TIME cover story. “The key development with Twitter is how we’ve jury-rigged the system to do things that its creators never dreamed of.”
- Why China Isn’t “the Next Silicon Valley”: by Sarah Lucy on TechCrunch.