This week’s links:
- The Web is reborn: from Technology Review. On how HTML5 is going to change things.
- Best Business Books of 2010: from strategy+business.
- Employee Equity: Insights by Fred Wilson. “How much equity should you grant when you make a hire?”
- HR as a core competency: by Seth Levine. ” They key is the elevating HR to an executive function, hiring someone outstanding to take on the roll, and empowering that person to make real changes in your organization.”
- India’s Telecom Scam: A series by Atanu Dey.