This week’s links:
- 3 Reasons to Master the Art of Storytelling: by Riley Gibson. “Most entrepreneurs don’t realize the art of storytelling can help you succeed in the start-up world.” (via Atanu)
- Apple’s 2 brilliant moves that created the iOS powerhouse: by Dalton Caldwell. One of them: “Apple is doing market segmentation off of a single product line.”
- Promising Startups: from NYT. Who will become the next Instagram? “…whether because they’ve seen explosive user growth, or are attracting investors or a new demographic, or just because they have an unusual idea that seems to be taking off.”
- 2 Indias: by Swapan Dasgupta. “Paralysed by their own predicament, political India has been left with one option: to squeeze productive India and hope that this yields fiscal and electoral returns.” Also see: The Regulation Raj, A Haymarket warning and the coming jobs crisis.
- America and the value of ‘earned success’: from WSJ. An interview with Arthur Brooks. “Earned success means defining your future as you see fit and achieving that success on the basis of merit and hard work.”