This week’s links:
- The Campus Tsunami: by David Brooks. “What happened to the newspaper and magazine business is about to happen to higher education: a rescrambling around the Web. “
- American Express and Customer Service: from Fortune. “Company customer service czar Jim Bush on changing the way that cardholders are treated – and how it paid off.” Some very interesting ideas to reinvent customer service.
- Growth Hacker is the new VP Marketing: by Andrew Chen. “Growth hackers are a hybrid of marketer and coder, one who looks at the traditional question of “How do I get customers for my product?” and answers with A/B tests, landing pages, viral factor, email deliverability, and Open Graph. “
- The Two Levels of Strategy: from strategy+business. “Business strategy is best distinguished from corporate strategy by the different perspectives that business leaders and strategic planners must bring to bear.”
- India’s Broken Promise: by Basharat Peer in Foreign Afffairs. “The economic and political reforms that could bring today’s capitalist India closer to that ideal would no doubt differ significantly from the socialist path Nehru would have chosen.”