This is the setup I am trying to sync:
* Microsoft Outlook at work for professional scheduling
* Google Calendar for personal scheduling
* Gmail for email addresses
* Microsoft Outlook at home for contacts and addresses
* Nokia 6682 for access to contacts/calendar on the go (or any mobile phone that has software to synchronize with Microsoft Outlook, ie: all of them)
* iPod for access to contacts/calendar on the go
ScheduleWorld wasnt something I used before I tried to do this, but it is the glue that holds it all together.