This week’s links:
- 10 Emerging Technologies of 2009: A futuristic look from Technology Review.
- Why Great Companies Get Started in a Downturns: by Matt McCall. “Innovation does not take a holiday, and in fact, thrives during difficult times when pain & need are greatest.”
- What vs How: by Seth Levine. A mistake many of us tend to make. “The idea stems from a tendency that companies have to focus not on what they do, but on how they’re doing it. In my experience this tendency is particularly true of technology companies and very prevalent in early stage companies.”
- Start-up Static: by Joel Spolsky. “A new business is like a shortwave radio. You have to fiddle patiently with all the dials until you get the reception you want.”
- Location-based Services: A discussion on business models by Claudio Schapsis. (via Karishma)