This week’s links:
- The Anatomy of Cloud Computing: by Niall Kennedy
- Social Networks are new Email: from BBC News. ” The growth in such services is being heralded as the start of the real-time, pervasive web.”
- The Emergence of MVNO 2.0: by Mark Lowenstein [via Sunil M].
- The Commercial Republic: by David Brooks [New York Times]. “[T]he United States will never be Europe. It was born as a commercial republic. It’s addicted to the pace of commercial enterprise. After periodic pauses, the country inevitably returns to its elemental nature.”
- Great Entrepreneurs’ Secret: by Anthony Tjan. “Instead of DNA, great entrepreneurs are actually made up of SGL: smarts, guts, and luck.”