This week’s links:
- Game Theory and Politics: from the New York Times Sunday Magazine, about Bruce Bueno de Mesquita.
- Real-time Distribution: An essay by JohnBorthwick (via Michaela). “Over the past year there has been a rapid shift in social distribution online. I believe this evolution represents an important change in how people find and use things online.”
- Why AT&T Killed GoogleVoice: by Andy Kessler. “There is no such thing as voice or text or music or TV shows or video. They are all just data.”
- Smartphone Wars: from Fortune. About how RIM (Blackberry) plans to win. “Locked in an epic battle with Apple’s iPhone, Research in Motion has managed to grow bigger and more dominant than ever. But the competition is about to get tougher.”
- Solar Power: from National Geographic. “Sunlight bathes us in far more energy than we could ever need—if we could just catch enough.”