This week’s links:
- The Future Of The Web: Where Will We Be In Five Years?: by Cameron Chapman (via Atanu). 15 predictions about the future.
- 10 Top Consumer Mobile Applications by 2012: from Gartner. Top 3 are money transfer, LBS and search.
- 2009’s top 10 Emerging Enterprise Technologies: from InfoWorld.
- The Death of the URL: by Chris Messina.
- The War for the Web: by Tim O’Reilly. “We’re facing the prospect of Facebook as the platform, Apple as the platform, Google as the platform, Amazon as the platform, where big companies slug it out until one is king of the hill.”