This week’s links:
- IDC 2010 Predictions: from New York Times. “Apple brings out an iPad digital tablet. Netbooks move upscale. And IBM buys Juniper Networks.”
- The Economics of Social Gaming: by Jeremy Liew. Why they are so attractive to investors.
- The Fall and Rise of Media: by David Carr (NYT). “For every kid that I bump into who is wandering the media industry looking for an entrance that closed some time ago, I come across another who is a bundle of ideas, energy and technological mastery.”
- What Enterprise 2.0 really means: by Andrew McAfee. “Social media tools will make companies more efficient but they won’t replace business functions.”
- Wired on Avatar: The 3D movie is James Cameroon’s next.