This week has been a bit rushed, since I am going to Tokyo next week Mon-Thu (Jan 25-28). If you follow this blog, are in Tokyo, and would be keen to meet up, do let me know. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This week’s links:
- India’s Annual State of Education Report: by Pratham (via Srikant).
- America’s K-12 Education Strategy: by Sramana Mitra (Forbes).
- 10 Management Lessons from Tesco’s CEO
- India: A Case of Bad Governance: by Atanu Dey (commenting on a Pranab Bardhan article)
- Lessons for Organising Events: by David Beisel