This week’s links:
- India Media Industry in 2010: A KPMG-FICCI report.
- America’s Broadband Plan: from ZDnet. “100 megabits per second download speed AND 50 megabit UPLOAD speed in 100 million homes by 2020, Build the fastest wireless network in world, Community facilities such as schools, hospitals and government buildings should have 1 Gigabit access.”
- The Profit-and-Loss Statement: A tutorial by Fred Wilson. “[For startups,] the trended monthly P&L is a great way to look at a business and see what is going on financially.”
- David vs Goliath: from Fortune. “How 3 small businesses stood up to larger competitors.”
- Newspaper Economics: by Hal Varian.