This week’s links:
- When to talk to VCs: David Beisel addresses the question. “In many ways, the old adage is very true: the best way to receive funding is ask for advice, and best way receive advice is to ask for funding.”
- The Commodification of Education: Atanu Dey writes on what India needs. “The commoditization of education is the only hope that the hundreds of millions of young Indians have.”
- India’s Problems in Power and Education: 2 articles from the New York Times. On the challenges re-starting the Dabhol Power Plant and the overdose of tests Indian students have to go through.
- How Apple’s Tablet will Change the World: from Wired. “The iPad offers a streamlined yet powerful intuitive experience that’s psychically in tune with our mobile, attention-challenged, super-connected new century.”
- The Next Wave of Software-as-a-Service: by Dan Woods in Forbes. “Just as multitenant software knocked on-premise vendors for a loop, new distributed, open-source models for delivery of SaaS software will have a powerful impact.”