This week’s links:
- History for Dollars: by David Brooks. “Let me stand up for the history, English and art classes, even in the face of today’s economic realities.”
- How to test your decision-making instincts: from McKinsey Quarterly. “Executives should trust their gut instincts—but only when four tests are met.”
- Does the Internet make you Smarter or Dumber? from the Wall Street Journal. By Clay Shirky and Nicholas Carr, respectively.
- Location-based Services in 2012: by Robert Scoble.”Death of the Information Silos.”
- Why iPhone Has Become Apple’s Most Prized Business:from mocoNews. “Market potential, Ads, Apps, Hardware and Revenues.”