This week’s links:
- Mobile First Web Second: Fred Wilson writes about apps that are mobile first and web second. “The thing I like about these kinds of apps is they are with you all the time and can be used in moments of downtime. As such they lead to higher levels of engagement. But because they are also web apps and connected to a web scale network, they can offer a lot of value that mobile only apps cannot.”
- 10 Digital Tends: by Anurag Gupta on Medianama. “After showing promise of exponential growth for almost a decade, I strongly believe that finally internet in India is on the threshold of inflection. In this scenario what will be the big trends & bets over next 3 years?”
- Getting Tensions Right: from strategy+business. “How CEOs can turn conflict, dissent, and disagreement into a powerful tool for driving performance.”
- India’s disappointing government: from The Economist. “The economy is powering on, but the Congress-led coalition is squandering an opportunity to improve India.”
- An Alternate History: by David Brooks. I wish we could do something like this and also change India’s real future.