This week’s links:
- AI is here: from Wired, on Artificial Intelligence.
- 10 Mobile Tech Trends for 2011: from Wall Street Journal. The rise of Apps, iPad and Android.
- 2011 will be the year Android explodes: from Fortune.”Ever-improving networks and a big hardware announcement that will send handset prices plummeting both point to smartphone growth in 2011 that could totally eclipse anything we’ve seen before.”
- Mobile Advertising Trends: A presentation by Smaato.
- Selling your Company: by Fred Wilson.
- 20 years of India’s Economic Reforms: A special issue by Outlook.