This week’s links:
- Little Bets Are The Ones That Turn Into Billion-Dollar Ideas: by Peter Sims. “Small bets are affordable and achievable ways to learn about problems and opportunities, while big bets are for capitalizing upon them.”
- Whom should a start-up hire? by . “Choose attitude over aptitude.” (via Mahesh)
- Economist special report on the future of the State: “The state almost everywhere is big, inefficient and broke. It needn’t be, says John Micklethwait.”
- India needs new policy makers: by Atanu Dey.”[India] needs policymakers (political leaders and bureaucrats) whose objectives are development oriented. But India has policymakers whose objective is personal enrichment, development be damned.”
- India Today Conclave: Some excellent sessions – the videos are now available.