This week’s links:
- 10 Clues to Opportunity: from strategy+business. “Market anomalies and incongruities may point the way to your next breakthrough strategy.”
- How will we fuel the future? NYTimes book review of “The Quest” by Daniel Yergin. “This book is really trying to answer a question: What will the future of energy look like over the next 50 years?”
- Business Week’s How-To List: A guide to “career enhancement and life lessons in the age of not being too sure about anything anymore.”
- Human Ecosystem Atlas: from Wired. “From the top of your head to the depth of your gut, there’s a jungle in—and on—you.”
- So, how many Indian kids complete school? by Siddharth Vij. The answer will shock you.