This week’s links:
- Facebook vs. Google: The battle for the future of the Web: from Fortune. “These companies are fighting to see which of them will determine the future of the web — and the outcome will affect the way we get information, communicate, and buy and sell.”
- Business Week’s special Steve Jobs issue: Try to get a hard copy of this magazine issue – it is outstanding.
- Smartifying your Life: from Wired. A sample, on navigating a crowd. “The outer edges of crowds generally move faster than the sludgy middle of the pack.”
- India’s Innovation Stimulus: by Thomas Friedman in NYT. “India’s young techies are moving from running the back rooms of Western companies, who outsourced work here, to inventing the front rooms of Indian companies, which are offering creative, low-cost solutions for India’s problems.”
- Hindustan Times’ Chanakya on Reforms: Reinforces the points I am making in my series. “The one thing that UPA 2 was supposed to deliver: reforms.”