This week’s links:
- Customer Lifetime Value Equation: from Knowledge@Wharton. “As software companies increasingly turn to subscription-based business models through cloud computing, CLV will become an even larger issue, according to Wharton experts.”
- 4 Tech Trends for SMBs: from Information Week. On cloud, mobile and social.
- William Buckley book review: from New York Times Books. On the rise of American Conservatism.
- TIME’s Person of the Year 2011: The Protestor. “”Massive and effective street protest” was a global oxymoron until — suddenly, shockingly — starting exactly a year ago, it became the defining trope of our times. And the protester once again became a maker of history.”
- Seeking a new set of political leaders: by Niranjan Rajadhyaksha. “There is a new lot of princelings waiting in the wings, but what most of them are lacking is solid administrative experience.”