This week’s links:
- Marc Andressen 2012 Predictions: from cnet. “Most of the people in the world still don’t have a personal computer, whereas in three to five years, most people in the world will have a smartphone…. If you’ve got a smartphone, then I can build a business in any domain or category and serve you as a customer no matter where you are in the world in just gigantic numbers–in terms of billions of people.
- 10 Tech Predictions for 2012: from WSJ. Amit Agarwal’s “top 10 predictions for the consumer technology scene in India next year.”
- Biggest Questions of 2012: from Forbes India.
- India not shining any more: by Ashok Malik in YaleGlobal. “India’s reversal on FDI in retail trade exposes weak governance that paralyzes global success.”
- Sidney Awards by David Brooks: for the best magazine essays. Part 1 and Part 2.