This week’s links:
- The Real Leadership Lessons of Steve Jobs: by Walter Issacson in HBR. ” Making an enduring company, he said, was both far harder and more important than making a great product. How did he do it?”
- Is Google facing the beginning of the end?by Rob Enderle. “The annals of tech history are littered with one-time high-fliers that have either dropped off the map or limped away. Is Google the next Sun or Yahoo?”
- Why Bilinguals are smarter: from NY Times. “It can have a profound effect on your brain, improving cognitive skills not related to language and even shielding against dementia in old age.”
- India’s economy losing its magic: from The Economist. “Politics is preventing India from fulfilling its vast economic potential.”
- On Narendra Modi: Time (cover story) and Brookings.