This week’s links:
- Mary Meeker 2012 Internet Trends
- On Robots: from The Economist. “From reconnaissance to bomb-defusal to launching attacks, military robots are on the march, raising knotty ethical quandaries.”
- The Segmentation Century: by David Brooks. “How do you govern a diverging world? The answer to that question might help in dealing with the economic crisis in Europe.” Possible pointers for India, too.
- India’s Economic Mess: by Niranjan Rajadhyaksha. “The Sonia Gandhi-Manmohan Singh combination has made a mess of things. A billion Indians deserve better.”
- Political Sentiment Survey: by Atanu Dey. “What the survey did for me is to give me reassurance and hope at a time when I am on the verge of giving up all hope for India’s future…among the educated, connected, middle-class English-speaking population, there is at least a (possibly small) set of people who can help steer the country in away from the poverty of socialism and towards a market-liberal order.”