Every Saturday, I will highlight some of the good posts that I have come across over the week.
Here is the week’s selection:
- Capitalism to the Rescue: The New York Times Magazine on Kleiner Perkins’ investments in energy and cleantech.
- Making Sense of the Mortgage Meltdown: An amazingly insightful presentation from the Milken Institute, via Paul Kedrosky.
- IBM’s All-Star Salesman: Fortune writes about how Vivek Gupa cracked the Indian mobile market for IBM.
- T-Mobile’s G1 Emulator: Go play!
- Sequoia presentation for Startups and managing in the downturn
- MEX on Blyk: Marek Pawlowski asks if the classification of ‘advertising-funded MVNO’ is still appropriate for a business focusing on developing a ‘youth media’ with user experience at the heart of its model.