This week’s links:
- What shape will the wireless Web take? An essay and conversation starter from McKinsey Quarterly. (via Rohit)
- What Private Entrepreneurs Can Teach Social Entrepreneurs: Read the post by Bill Easterly and Atanu Dey’s take on it.
- Reinventing Print Media: from strategy+business. “Four new strategies offer a path to future profits for today’s troubled newspaper and magazine companies.”
- The Education Solution: by Sramana Mitra in Forbes. “To teach, train and retrain millions of people, online education is the only scalable option.”
- The Importance of Living Life: by Om Malik. “In our life we spend too much time agonizing over things related to work, almost forgetting to celebrate and savor the little, countless moments of joy and happiness. And that’s what life is all about.”
- The New Economy: Funny!